I regularly publish in the field of international commercial law. Alternative Dispute Resolution, Compliance as a management task, the decentralized, functional resource-conserving and culture-based compliance management system form the focus of my publications.
- Compliance Agreements and conflicts – Why ADR and escalationclauses are ideal to settle them (SchiedsVZ 2018, 331)
- The Manager as the driver of a resource efficient Compliance Management System Betriebsberater – 8/2017, Die erste Seite) bb-goesswein-titel
- The leadership team in the centre of an effecitve Compliance Management System (CCZ 1/2017 S.42 ff.)
- Mediation as a way out of the Compliance-Dilemma (Die Mediation, II/2017, S. 42 ff.)
- The myth of a liability release – Ways out of the Compliance Dilemma (Bo(a)rd Karte, 1/2017; S.22 ff.)
- PLOB ?! (https://compliancechannel.tv/ts-teams/georg-goswein/) June 2016
- Positive regulatory culture as a company’s immune system (https://compliancechannel.tv/ts-teams/georg-goswein/) December 2015
- Compliance management systems as an instrument for the control of legal risks – Organization of compliance of multinational companies: from the rule to the corporate culture (Anwaltsblatt, November 2015, p. 827 ff.)
- Dilemma situations for Compliance Officer (Compliance @ Deutsche Telekom, November 2015)
- Every rule offense hurts an organization: three questions to Mr Georg Gößwein (BUJ Sonderedition Compliance 2015)
- Regulatory loyalty from conviction (Unternehmensjurist, edition 4, 2015, p. 85)
- Laws against corruption in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and in the Federal Republic of Germany; NZWiSt //10.2013// p. 361 ff.
- Anti-Bribery Laws: Some Comparisons between Germany and the UK; The International Construction Law Review; Volume 30, Part 1, January 2013; P. 54 ff.
- Rise of the Compliance Culture – Managing Legal Risks in the Twenty-First Century;
Ethisphere // 2011 / Q4 // p. 19 to the article
- Models of the compliance organization in companies – Against the Chief Compliance Officer
As “sole supervisor”; Betriebsberater //16.2011// p. 963 ff.
- On demand bonds: a solution to the problem of an unfair call; Feature Article, Construction Law International, Volume I, No 3 September 2006
- On-Demand Performance Bonds in the International Market and Adjudication as a Means of Reducing the Risks; The International Construction Law Review, Vol. 22, Part 3, July 2005
- The interaction between the right and the right of the right-hand side of the right-hand side. LL.M. – Study Project 12/1997